- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Strong analytical abilities
- One year of work experience – recommended
- Working knowledge of English
- Motivation Letter
- Reference Letter
If a candidate cannot enter Switzerland due to travel restrictions or cannot obtain a Swiss visa for reasons beyond his/her control, the paid-in deposit will be returned in full.
Admission to the Program:
- Click Here to Download the Application Form You send the complete application file to email@example.com
- We contact you for a Zoom or Skype interview.
- The admitted candidates shall pay a deposit of CHF 2,500 in advance and receive their acceptance letter to the program for their Swiss visa application. If a candidate cannot enter Switzerland due to travel restrictions or cannot obtain a Swiss visa for reasons beyond his/her control, the paid-in deposit will be returned in full.
- We provide assistance in your housing search in Geneva before the program starts. Full tuition payment is due by September 16th, 2021.
- We have a rolling admissions process. You may submit your application at any time during the year. Admissions decisions are made within 10-14 days after all documentation is received. We advise you to submit your application as early as possible, to allow for the time needed for visa application, if required.
- Scholarships are available. Applications for scholarships may be submitted once you have been accepted to the programme. For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best way to discover whether the GEMFIN program and the city of Geneva are right for you is to come and visit.
We would be happy to meet with you for a personal consultation to talk about your personal goals, the program, course options, living and studying in Geneva and more.
For a one-to-one meeting with the Executive Education Manager please contact us at: email@example.com