- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Strong analytical abilities
- One year of work experience
- Working knowledge of English
- Motivation Letter
- Reference Letter
If a candidate cannot enter Switzerland due to travel restrictions or cannot obtain a Swiss visa for reasons beyond his/her control, the paid-in deposit will be returned in full.
Admission to the Program:
- Click Here to Download the Application Form You send the complete application file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We contact you for a Zoom or Skype interview.
- The admitted candidates shall pay a deposit of CHF 10,000 in advance and receive their acceptance letter to the program for their Swiss visa application. If a candidate cannot enter Switzerland due to travel restrictions or cannot obtain a Swiss visa for reasons beyond his/her control, the paid-in deposit will be returned in full.
- We provide assistance in your housing search in Geneva before the program starts. Full tuition payment is due by September 16th, 2021.
- Application Deadlines: Early Admission: December 31st, 2020, Late Admission: March 31st, 2021.
- A discount of 10% is granted for early bird applications. We advise you to submit your application as early as possible, to allow for the time needed for visa application, if required.
- Tuition Fee: 42,000 CHF.
- Scholarships are available. Applications may be submitted once you have been accepted to the programme. For more information please contact us: email@example.com
The best way to discover whether the GEMFIN program and the city of Geneva are right for you is to come and visit.
We would be happy to meet with you for a personal consultation to talk about your personal goals, the program, course options, living and studying in Geneva and more.
For a one-to-one meeting with the Executive Education Manager please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org