Who Should Apply?
The Geneva Master in Finance is a post-experience program of the University of Geneva and recognized by the Swiss Confederation as a Master Degree of Advance Studies.
The program is managed by the Geneva Finance Research Institute in collaboration with the Center for Banking and Financial Law.
- The program is ideal for students of business and finance who wish to acquire the analytical rigor needed for leadership positions in finance.
- The program also suits bachelors and masters in engineering and science who want to transit to a career in finance.
- Our graduate courses teach the most advanced quantitative methods applied in the financial industry.
- Additional interdisciplinary and law courses provide unique content not available in other master programs.
- Students can choose to study either full-time or part-time. Full-time: 5 courses per semester, 9 months. Part-time: 1-5 courses per semester, up to 29 months.