Who Should Apply?
The Geneva Master in Finance is a post-experience program of the University of Geneva and recognized by the Swiss Confederation as a Master Degree of Advance Studies.
The program is managed by the Geneva Finance Research Institute in collaboration with the Center for Banking and Financial Law.
- The program is ideal for bachelors and masters in engineering and science who want to transit to a career in finance.
- The program also suits students of business and finance who can acquire the analytical rigor needed for leadership positions in finance.
- Our graduate courses teach the most advanced quantitative methods applied in the financial industry.
- Additional law courses provide unique content not available in other master programs.
- For information about a part-time option, please contact us at email@example.com